Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

A Unique And Creative Logo


C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Tokyo logos.jpg
Hello everyone,
today I have created a logo from my imagination. I decided to create my own logo for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. It took me a few mintues to come up with an idea of the colours and design. Here is the logo.





I was trying to draw a person out of the Olympic ring colours but it didn't turn out too good. I was thinking of drawing a man holding a medal and particales around him but the particales look like a rainbow around him. This was a really fun and challenging challenge especially the shading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talofa Lava Riiana,

I love your creativity and your story behind your logo. I think your Tokyo 2020 Olympic logo is creative and interesting.

From your Best Friend, Jessica

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Riiana,

I agree with Jessica! This is a great logo. You obviously worked very hard to create your own picture, complete with the Olympic colours, a medal and a podium. Wow!

I am really impressed by your effort! Keep up the great work :)

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment