Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Meeting My Family

There are three children including me in the family. Jayden the oldiest, me as the second oldiest then Frank, the youngiest. I'm the only daughter. In total, there are five people in my family. Jayden has his own family to look after so he doesn't live with us. That leaves me and Frank. I try to be helpful but that turns into laziness unless I'm in a super mood, which is pretty often. There's a few facts about my family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0y6uvABtSA. This is a wonderful song from Keke Palmer about how a family is like no other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Riiana,

Thanks for introducing us to your family and for including a link to the Keke Palmer song. Is she an American singer? I've never hear this particular song before. It is on the radio?

Do you and your brothers like to listen to the same kind of music? I must admit that I'm intrigued to know more about what it is like to live with two brothers. I grew up with one sister so I have no idea what it's like to have boys in the house! Do you and Frank get along? How often do you see Jayden?

I would love to know more about what it's like to be the only daughter in a family. Do you like it?

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Post a Comment