Pages

Monday 26 December 2016

The Real Housewives Of Melbourne

It was out of two programmes but my favourite programme right now is The Real Houswives Of Melbourne. My favourite programme changes from time to time but one day I'll find a programme that I'll stay in love with!

The Real Housewives Of Melbourne is an American television series with serveral woman living in Melbourne, Australia. Some of them become friends, others become enemies and some leave the show. if you want to know more, watch the show or research it. There are four seasons in total.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Riiana,

I have heard of the 'Real Housewives' brand but I have never seen any episodes of the 'Real Housewives of Melbourne' programme. Is it similar to the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?' When I was scrolling through the stations on TV last night I came across an episode of the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' It looked like a reality TV show. Is that right?

What is it about the programme that you really like? Does it make you laugh? Is it serious?

I'd love to know more :)

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment