Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

We're Here!

We have finlly arrived to Japan. After learning a few important phrases, I think I'll be fine, yeah! Here is a peom about how I'm feeling.

Nerves catching up
Ever small confidence
Rising temperature
Very hard to decide if I'm excited or nervous
Only a few minutes until I space out
Unicorns, rainbows, I think I lost it
So much going through my mind

If you couldn't tell by the peom, I would be nervous and happy. A mixture of both. I would be squealing and also worry but as long as I'm with one of my family members, I'll be fine! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kon'niciwa Riiana,
Lovely poem! You've done so well in the Summer Learning Journey. Can't wait to read the next post.

>Jessica

Unknown said...

Kon'nichiwa Riiana,

I also love this acrostic poem. It's really clever! I love the way that you capture your feelings about the trip by using the word 'NERVOUS' as the base for the poem. I can imagine that you would be feeling both nervous and happy. It's a huge adventure!

I hope that you enjoyed writing your poem and going on your Japanese expedition :)

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment